Interview ( Expected Questions- HR)

 

Process of interview


HR round(15-30 minutes)

One to one interview

 

  1. Tell me about yourself

 

  1. Tell me about your past experience

 

  1. why do think you are best suited for this job

 

  1. what are your strengths and weakness

 

  1. why do u want to leave the present job

The company where I am working is a very good company. Where I learned lot of skills and acquired lot of knowledge. But I want to take more challenges and responsibilities in my life and wish to work with a company where I will achieve my goal. ….. (Tell related to what type of growth u’ll get from that company)

 

  1. what salary u expect

Considering my experience and skills and the standard of the company u can fix a salary for me.

 

  1. Tell me a situation where you have shown your entrepreneur skills

 

 

  1. Tell me about your family background

 

 

  1. Are you ready to work in night shifts

 

  1. Are you willing to relocate

 

  1. What is your aim/goal/ambition

 

My goal is to achieve personal growth and proficiency the area wherever I work. Down the line 5 years I wish to work as a leader in a particular work. And in 10 years wish to be in the top management cadre.

 

  1. Can you independently handle a situation

 

 

  1. Tell me what you learnt from your experience

 

 

  1. Are you sure all your credentials are genuine in all respect

 

 

  1. What is the most important reward in a career

 

  1. Why there is a gap in your career

 

 

  1. Tell me about your colleagues in your present job

 

 

  1. tell me about your first job

 

 

 

  1. Tell me some thing that is not in your resume

 

 

 

  1. hat your current CTC(Cost to Company) told to be in per annum

 

 

  1. Tell me about most fascinating/embarrassing/disappointing situation in your life

 

 

  1. How many languages you know

 

 

  1. How do your good friends define you

 

 

  1. Tell me about your siblings

 

 

  1. How much salary you expect from us

 

 

  1. Do you believe in hard work or smart work

 

Comments

Popular Posts